These terms and conditions of sale apply to all transactions between the Seller (Bethel Shopfitting World Pty Limited) and the Buyer. These terms and conditions will prevail over all conditions of the transaction to the extent of any inconsistency. The following terms and conditions shall apply:-
1. Payment is to be made prior to or at the time of delivery.
2. All payments by cheque are subject to banking clearance and title of the goods shall remain the property of the Seller until paid for.
3. Notwithstanding delivery of the goods to the Buyer, until the Buyer has effected full payment of the goods supplied by the Seller:-
a) Legal title to the goods will remain with the Seller;
b) The risk in the goods will pass to the Buyer on delivery to the Buyer or its agent.
c) The seller may without demand retake possession of the goods and may without notice sell the goods on such terms in such manner as it determines and will be entitled to deduct all expenses incurred for the purposes of recovering possession, the Buyer irrevocably authorizes the Seller and its servants and agents to enter any premises or any goods may stored and to take possession of the goods.
4. Whilst the Seller endeavors to keep delivery dates, any delay of delivery for any reason whatsoever will not entitle the Buyer to claim for any loss or damage or to cancel, rescind or terminate the transaction.
5. The Seller may at any time at its discretion cancel rescind or terminate the transaction due to circumstances beyond the control of the Seller. Such circumstances include but are not limited to strikes, lock outs, rebellions, fire, acts of God and shortages of material.
6. The Buyer is not an agent of the Seller in any sale of the goods by the Buyer.
7. There shall be no right to a refund on the return of goods. No claims recognized after 7 days of invoice date.
8. The seller reserves the right to charge 15% restocking/handling fee with return stock within 7 days. It must be unopened, unused and in its original package.
9. The Seller makes no representations or warranties with respect to the safety, durability, quality, nature, fitness for purpose, suitability, conformance with description or merchantability and such matters are wholly excluded and disclaimed. Limitations to the Seller’s liability are made to the full extent permitted by law. The terms that exclude or limit the Seller’s liability will apply only to the extent permitted by the laws of Australia. If any provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and other statutes from time to time in force cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, then to the extent to which the Seller is liable under those statutory provisions, the Sellers liability shall be limited to:-
a) The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
b) The repair of the goods.
10. The Buyer shall indemnify the Seller in respect to any claim of whatsoever nature that maybe made by the Buyer or any agent, servant or customer or other person in relation to the goods supplied or component parts sold to the Buyer.
11. The Seller shall not be liable for any damage or injury sustained by the Buyer, servants or agents or contractors or any equipment or property arising out of the use of the goods supplied or component part sold to the buyer and the Buyer indemnifies the Seller from any such claim.
12. The Buyer shall not be entitled to rely upon any descriptive words, promises, warranties or representations made about the goods supplied or component part sold by the Seller and the Buyer shall rely upon their own enquiries, advice, opinion and research in respect to the suitability of the goods supplied and component parts sold.
Prices of goods, delivery and other charges displayed on this website are current at the time of display. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and exclusive of the Goods and Services Tax (GST). These prices are subject to variation without notice.
Bethel Shopfitting World accepts orders through the following channels:
A. Online Quote Cart
You can add your order to the quote cart any time of the day or any day of the week. This also ensures that your order will be processed in the quickest possible timeframe reducing the time it takes to receive your goods.
Browse through this website and make your product selection by clicking ‘Add To Quote’. By clicking ‘View Quote Cart’ you can check / amend your order.
To place orders over the telephone simply choose the product(s) you would like to purchase and call our Order Line on: 02 9723 5899 to speak to a one of friendly staff (between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and Sat 9:30am to 2pm, excluding public holidays). We will confirm your order by e-mail or phone once we have processed and received your payment.
You can email us your interested products, and we will confirm your order and delivery details on email.
Bethel Shopfitting World accepts the following forms of payment for orders:
1. Electronic Fund Transfer
This is the most convenient way to pay.
Once you are happy with our quotation and happy to proceed, you may transfer the total amount to below bank account:
BSB: 062 000
A/C: 1494 3022
Bethel Shopfitting World Pty Ltd
Please use your invoice number as your reference number.
2. Visa and MasterCard
We can only accept upto $300 for MOTO transaction over the phone.
For in store purchase, we can accept credit card for upto $3000.00
Please note Bethel Shopfitting World will only dispatch goods upon receipt of cleared funds. This is normally 2 business days after payment, depending on the originating bank. All orders for which payment is not received within 10 business days will be cancelled.
Placement of an order by you constitutes an offer to enter into an agreement with Bethel Shopfitting World. Upon the receipt of an order we will communicate to you (normally by e-mail), a confirmation that we have received the details of your offer.
No contract will exist between you and Bethel Shopfitting World for the sale of any product unless and until Bethel Shopfitting World confirms acceptance of your order by e-mail or phone. In the case of e-mail communications, that acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Bethel Shopfitting World sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
At all times we will contact you as soon as possible should a problem exist with your order. A customer service representative may also contact you from time to time for security reasons to confirm the authenticity of your order.
Orders will be processed and dispatched, subject to product availability, based on the delivery service chosen. It is extremely important that order forms contain correct and complete information. Should you enter the wrong address, for example, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense. Redirection to an address other than that contained within your original order will incur you additional charges. Accurate contact information, such as telephone numbers etc. allows us to contact you in the event of a problem with your order.
Orders will not be dispatched until full payment has been received and Bethel Shopfitting World is satisfied with the integrity of the order. Bethel Shopfitting World is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by late delivery or cancellation of an order or a product.
We reserve the right not to provide goods, terminate membership accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders (or part thereof) at our sole discretion at any time. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from the exercising of these rights.
If you wish to cancel a confirmed order, please contact us as soon as possible. Our agreement with you only comes into existence once we have confirmed your order and processed your payment. Once we have accepted payment for an order, cancellation of the order is within our sole discretion. Orders already dispatched can’t be cancelled.
Copyright in this website is owned by Bethel Shopfitting World. Images, photos, video clips, designs, logos and product copy are either property of, or used with permission by Bethel Shopfitting World and are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property right laws.
Material on this website may only be used for the purposes of browsing this website and acquiring the goods of Bethel Shopfitting World. Trademarks used in this website are the property of their respective owners. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this website does not constitute a waiver of the respective owners’ trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
Any unauthorized use of material on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. Users of this website must obtain permission before copying, downloading or altering material from this website where this is not used for the purposes of browsing this website and acquiring the goods of Bethel Shopfitting World.
Bethel Shopfitting World will enforce its intellectual rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of legal prosecution. Please direct all queries relating to the use of intellectual property on this website to firstname.lastname@example.org